Death R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FAQ's About DEA

2 posters

Go down

FAQ's About DEA Empty FAQ's About DEA

Post  DEA Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:41 am

Q1: What type of play style does DEA encourage?

A1: DEA leadership encourages all play styles from turtle to raider to trader.

Q2: Do you have to be an experienced player or have a certain score to join DEA?

A2: DEA accepts players of all types. There is no requirement for points to join.

Q3: What can I learn as an Ogame beginner in DEA?

A3: DEA leadership trains members to survive and thrive in DEA. This includes teaching our players how to avoid loss of resources through fleet saving. We also teach members how to deal with higher level players who think they can farm our membership.

Q4: I know the game, having played in another uni or another server. What does DEA offer me?

A4: DEA encourages experienced players join DEA. There is always something to learn in this game and our players share their knowledge to help improve each other to advance our alliance.

Q5: Are there leadership opportunities in DEA?

A5: Absolutely. DEA is always looking for those players who can step up and lead or assist in leading one of our companies.

DEA
Admin

https://iamcomingforyou.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FAQ's About DEA Empty Company

Post  GrieverExtreme Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:39 am

DEA is going to form companies.

The main function is to support its team members in terms of supply of resources, ACS attacks or ACS defence.

Basically, the sky is the limit. Anything and everything goes.

You decide what you want to achieve in your company.

But the main objectives are still to promote harmony among members and close unity among all DEA members.

Cheers,

GrieverExtreme
DEA Right Hand Officer

GrieverExtreme
Right Hand
Right Hand

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum